Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TU Life

Living here at Trinity has been a great new experience in my life, and I have enjoyed the benefits of campus life. Last year I took the HUMA class, which I would strongly recommend to any incoming freshmen regardless of major. I was able to experience the small class sizes, availability of professors, and the intrigue that classes at Trinity give to students. That being a background for my overview of the features of campus life here at Trinity, let's get to it.

The dorms at Trinity are spectacular, and have very accommodating environments for the daily needs of any college student. There are study lounges, snack machines, laundry rooms, balconies, and the rooms are more than spacious. Living with roommates/suitemates is a new experience for most of us, and I will say that it is pretty entertaining and (usually) helpful.  

Eating on campus is great, and there is more than enough variety. There are veggie options, fresh deli foods, grilled burgers, and lots more. The meal plan is fantastic!

The bad news for this year, however, is that there is extensive construction going on in order to make campus better I suppose. It was great before so I can only expect amazing things. The campus itself is quite small, and the number of students here is about the same as a large public high school (there are actually a couple hundred less students here than from my high school, go figure) which is great because you can get to know most people, and you will never feel "lost in the numbers".

Creative Commons License
Braddford Pear Blossoms at Trinity University by edinthekitchen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment